Monday, April 2, 2018

#AYearAThon [April TBR]

Each first full week of the month, a #AYearAThon readathon is held and there are themes and challenges for each month. In the month of April, the theme is BENCHWARMERS with the challenge of reading one word titles. It runs from April 2 to 8.


Updated on 4/11: Ugh. Another rough week that fell on #AYearAThon. On Monday, both boys threw up. On Monday evening, Cami started feeling sick. By Tuesday afternoon, I was scared she had the flu. I took her into the dr and it turned out it was strep throat. Then on Sunday, Nick broke his foot. It's been a messy week for my family and it wasn't anything to do with me for once! Anyways, I started Nevernight and Unwind. I'm 8 pages into Nevernight and 100 pages into Unwind. I also picked up Heart of Iron for the Owlcrate Book Club and got 118 pages into it. I DID read...just not really what I was supposed to. I did do better than last month's readathon where I only read 47 pages. This time I read 108 of the books for the readathon (plus 118 of another book, for a total of 226 pages).

Total books finished: 0
Total pages read: 108

No comments: