Monday, January 1, 2018

January TBR + Challenges Update


It's a new year!! :) So excited for 2018 and ready to kick my TBR's butt. My 2017 final update will be included in my "Books I Read in December" post. In January, I will be participating in three readathons: #AYearAThon, Bout of Books, and Winter Biannual Bibliothon.

My Tentative TBR for January:
  • Foolish Hearts by Emma Mills
  • Wonder by R.J. Palacio
  • Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
  • A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness 
  • Otherworld by Jason Segel and Kirsten Miller

2018 READING CHALLENGES:
Goodreads Challenge: 0/52 books
Travel Gnome Challenge: 0/23 books
Series Challenge: 0/10 series 
Movie Adaptation Challenge: 0/2 books
Netgalley Challenge: 0/24 books

Owlcrate Challenge: 0/12 books
Creating & Co Challenge: 0/12 books
Beat the Backlist Challenge: 0/40 books
Popsugar Challenge: 0/20 

NETGALLEY
I started December with 66 books. I read 5 books and added 2 books. So January starts out at 63 books.

OWLCRATE BOOKS
Roseblood, Daughter of a Pirate King, New World: Rising, The Hearts We Sold by Emily Lloyd-Jones, Before She Ignites, Wild Beauty (currently reading), and Foolish Hearts by Emma Mills.

What are you planning on reading in January?

No comments: