Saturday, December 2, 2017

2018 Finishing the Series Reading Challenge

http://celebrityreaders.com/2018-finishing-the-series-reading-challenge

The last two years I wasn't able to find a series challenge hosted anywhere, so I just did my own thing. But Celebrity Readers is hosting one for 2018 and I'm jumping right in :) You can click the picture for more details.

My goal for 2018 is to finish 10 series aka A-List Series Finisher level. I have a page that lists my current series: here. I will be updating it in January to remove old series and books I have read in 2017. My goal was to finish 10 series in 2017 and I've only finished 2, however, I have read 21 books in a series. I still have December to go, but I'm hoping to do way better in 2018. Instead of quarterly updates, I will post monthly ones in 2018. :)

No comments: