Sunday, June 25, 2017

20 Books of Summer [TBR List]

I finally got around to looking at some new-to-me book blogs via the Top Ten Tuesday meme and now I have found some new reading challenges and readathons to join. I feel pretty motivated to read lately and would love to finish some books I have laying around.

I'm joining in on 746 Books' "20 Books of Summer" challenge that runs from 1 June to 3 September. Since it's past the time this particular challenge started, I will backdate with books I have already read and then will continue my list with current reads and reads I want for the rest of the challenge.
  1. The Soul Thief by Majanka Verstraete - 6/9
  2. Kathy Griffin's Celebrity Run-Ins: A-Z Index by Kathy Griffin - 6/11
  3. Wedding Cake Murder by Joanne Fluke - 6/15
  4. Dreaming of Antigone by Robin Bridges - 6/19
  5. The Form of Things Unknown by Robin Bridges - 6/28
  6. Aftercare Instructions by Bonnie Pipkin - 7/1
  7. Dead in the Family by Charlaine Harris - 7/10
  8. Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurst - 7/15
  9. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas - 7/19
  10. The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli [for the Summer Bibib] - 7/26
  11. The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks [for the Summer Bibib] - 7/26
  12. Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia [for the Summer Bibib] - 7/28
  13. Flame in the Mist by Renee Adieh [for the Summer Bibib] - 7/30
  14. Simon Thorn and the Wolf's Den by Aimee Carter - 8/3
  15. Simon Thorn and the Viper's Pit by Aimee Carter - 8/9 
  16. A Fabrication of the Truth by Katie Kaleski - 8/12 
  17. Drama by Raina Telgemeier - 8/13 
  18. Found by Stacey Wallace Benefiel - 8/19
  19. Lumberjanes, Vol.1: Beware the Kitten Holy by Noelle Stevenson - 8/25
  20. Lumberjanes: Unicorn Power by Mariko Tamaki - 8/25
  21. The Secret of the Sphinx by Samuel Bavli - 8/27
As of 8/31, I have finished 21 books.

No comments: