Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Bout of Books 19 [Day 3]

Bout of Books

Yesterday was sort of a whirlwind of crap. The foundation folks were finishing up the foundation repair and Mason didn't nap through it. Matthew got stung by a sweat bee and had to come home because he had a reaction that went away within 10 minutes of taking Benadryl. I am also sucked back into Vampire Diaries. I have been binge watching it and am almost done with season 8. Anyways, I am now 35% through The Hanging Girl. I wanted to hit 50% yesterday, but didn't, so that is my mini goal again for today.

[GOALS]
**Read a little every day
**Finish one book
**Find new Booktubers to subscribe to (let me know your favorites!)

[READING LIST]
**Finish my current read
**Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
**I Survived
**The Soul Thief

[DAY 3 PROGRESS]
Total pages read: 97 | Total books finished: 0

Currently reading:


No comments: