Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Bout of Books 19 [Reading List + Goals]

Bout of Books

I am back for my 16th BOB readathon and I am so excited about joining in again, as I am every time BOB rolls around. I decided not to sign up to do BOB Expert again because life has been insanely busy lately and is going to continue to be super freaking busy this next week. I'm setting my goal low, but I do want to try and finish one book.

In January's BOB, I made it a goal to find some new Booktubers to follow because that is my new favorite thing to binge watch. Let me know in the comments what your favorite Booktube channels are. My favorites are emmmabooks, a dash of ash, 16512read, and Thoughts on Tomes.

I may update occasionally on Twitter and will definitely be updating frequently on my Goodreads.

[GOALS]
**Read a little every day
**Finish one book
**Find new Booktubers to subscribe to

[READING LIST]
**Finish my current read (The Hanging Girl, as of May 2)
**Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
**I Survived
**The Soul Thief

These are all relatively short reads, so I hope that I can read at least one of them and finish it during the week. Good luck to everyone else joining in!

No comments: