Friday, May 12, 2017

Bout of Books 19 [Day 5]

Bout of Books

Finally got some good reading done yesterday -- 81 pages! I am now 66% through The Hanging Girl. My mini goal is to finish it today and start another book. I'm really hoping I can do so. I'm also planning on spending today to visit other BOB readers and leave them a little comment love! Starting point today is page 197 in The Hanging Girl.

[GOALS]
**Read a little every day
**Finish one book
**Find new Booktubers to subscribe to (let me know your favorites!)

[READING LIST]
**Finish my current read
**Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
**I Survived
**The Soul Thief

[DAY 5 PROGRESS]
Total pages read: 560 | Total books finished: 2

Currently reading:


10 AM: I have finished The Hanging Girl - and added 123 pages to my total pages read. Starting Fantastic Beasts now :)

10:30 PM: I finished Fantastic Beasts. It was so funny and I really loved it. This added another 144 pages to my pages read count. I am now starting I Survived to finish out my very successful 5th day of reading.

No comments: