Tuesday, November 1, 2016

November TBR List + Upcoming Releases


I read 4 books last month which is what I'm supposed to read each month, however, I am still 5 books behind schedule of my goal of reading 45 books in 2016. I am nearly finished with my current read and then I'm not sure exactly what I'll read next. I may go back to finishing up the Southern Vampire Mystery series once and for all. I think I only have 3 or 4 books left to read in that series. But we will see :) I think next year I am not going to keep trying to read the books I had on my monthly "schedule" from 2 years ago and just read what I want to read when I want to read it, which is really what I've been doing anyways.

Possible reads:
  • Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
  • Married with Zombies by Jesse Peterson - new series
  • Wizard's First Rule by Terry Goodkind - reread
  • Reboot by Amy Tintera - new series


Unnatural Deeds // The Diabolic // The Friendship Experiment // We Are Still Tornadoes (Netgalley) // Double Down // The Amateurs // Saving Hamlet // The Sun is Also a Star // Heartless // Scrappy Little Nobody // Flashfall // This is Our Story // Turbo Twenty-Three // Kathy Griffin's Celebrity Run-Ins // Of Fire and Stars


What books do you hope to read this month?
What releases are you excited for?

No comments: