Monday, August 1, 2016

August TBR List (ARC August) + Upcoming Releases


So I am scrapping my normal plan and simply reading Netgalley books for the month of August for ARC August hosted by Octavia and Shelly of Read. Sleep. Repeat. More information: here. I recently signed up for about 8 billion Netgalley books. I still have quite a few that are super old that I need to read, so my hope is to read a ton of them. Here are my reads in order of when I received them as per my Goodreads book log:
13 are old, 16 are new. That's still 29 galley copies to read and I better get started. Because I finished 7 books last month and I'm now only 1 book behind (I was actually on track for like a week!) on my Goodreads challenge, my goal is to finish 5 books. In the upcoming releases, I noted which books I have from Netgalley by noting with two asterisks.






What books do you hope to read this month?
What releases are you excited for?

No comments: