Tuesday, August 16, 2016

August Photo-a-Day Part 1: my month in pictures


I decided to do half of the month at a time because it's too much for me to try and do 30/31 pictures at once. So here is part 1 of August! The pictures go in order from the big one, then the top right pic and one underneath it. Then the bottom left and the one next to it.

Mason has figured out how to climb on the second shelf of the bookshelf // He's such a rotten little guy. He really is. // I got a Happy planner for $17. It's going to be my all pen planner so I don't have to write in my ECLP before I decorate it.
My sister-in-law Kat came into town with baby Ezra for my other sister-in-law's baby shower. Matt and Cami love their little cousin so much. // Kat and I decided to make a trip to the zoo with our littles.


My sister-in-law Emma with my newest brother-in-law Nick - I caught this moment on camera at their baby shower and it's so cute. // Mason looks so cute in tank tops. // Typical Monday...I stepped in not one, but two pieces of gum...one for each flip flop. Thank god for baby wipes.

I tried to see if Mason could watch Netflix on the tablet and he was cute about it for like 10 seconds before touching everything on the screen. // Saydee hates car rides...you would think this face was for the vet, but she actually loves the vet and perked right up when we got there.

Stole my flip flops. // He is obsessed with these Cars cars lately :) // We celebrated my youngest sister-in-law's birthday this past weekend. I made her this Salted Caramel Mocha Bundt Cake.
I had a little under half of the cake leftover and it was gone by the next evening. It's the best EVER. // My three musketeers :)

And there you have the first part of August for me!

No comments: