Friday, July 1, 2016

July TBR List + Upcoming Releases


I'm down to 4 books behind my yearly Goodreads challenge instead of 5. I'm so proud of myself for finishing FIVE books last month. It's insane because back in the day, I read those same books in one day each. It took me 5 days what it is now taking me a month to do. So I'm rereading the Southern Vampire Mystery books - I have 7 left and my hope is to have them done by August. I also hope though to read some of Outage and Yellow Brick War. Here is my pretend possible TBR for the month...

What I may read:

  • Interview with the Vampire with Anne Rice (new series)
  • The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
  • Fever 1793 by Laurie Halse Anderson
  • Firelight by Sophie Jordan (new series)
  • Poison Princess by Kresley Cole (new series)



What books do you hope to read this month?
What releases are you excited for?

No comments: