Friday, April 1, 2016

April TBR List + Upcoming Releases


I was 3 books behind on my Goodreads last month, but managed to get that number up to 5. I'm hoping this month to lower that number back down or even get back on track. It's been so rough lately. I've been to the er a billion times for myself. Once was legit and the other two were panic attacks. Add in two doctors appointments for me and two for Cami...it's been so crazy. I am reading 2 books right now and they are both pretty good, easy reads. Anyways...here is what is on my list for April...



What I may read...
  • Decision Points by George W. Bush
  • All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin [new series]
  • Black City by Elizabeth Richards [new series]
  • Gameboard of the Gods by Richelle Mead [new series]
  • The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien [continuing series]




What books do you hope to read this month?
What releases are you excited for?

No comments: