Monday, November 2, 2015

My November TBR List + Upcoming Releases


Not surprisingly, I read nothing off my list for last month's TBR. However, I did finish 4 books again, so I'm happy with that. This month, I signed up to do a buddy read with a Goodreads group for The Hobbit. It was on my reading list in September and I never got around to it. This month's list is small. I may get around to reading one of the three. Perhaps :)

Possible November Reads: 
  • The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien [reread]
  • Real Murders by Charlaine Harris [new series]
  • The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black


Old School (Diary of a Wimpy Kid #10)The Girl Who Could Not Dream SoundlessWinter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4)Tricky Twenty-Two (Stephanie Plum #22)Chimera (Parasitology, #3)Queen (The Blackcoat Rebellion #3)

What books do you hope to read this month?
What releases are you excited for?

No comments: