Tuesday, September 1, 2015

My September TBR List + Upcoming Releases


Time for my monthly "fat chance I'll read these" list :P I think last month I actually read two books off of my TBR, so maybe I shouldn't doubt myself. For the second month in a row, I read 3 books. So I'm almost hitting my goal of 4 books a month. I am, however, 10 books behind schedule. Ouch. Here's to hoping for a great month of reading...and be sure to check out those new releases. There are a ton of books I'm really excited for in the month of September!



Possible September Reads: 
  • The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister by Gregory Maguire
  • Paper Towns by John Green
  • White Cat by Holly Black
  • The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
  • I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga [new series]


Are You Still ThereEverything, EverythingVengeance RoadHunter (Hunter, #1)A Whole New World (A Twisted Tale #1)The Blackthorn KeyThe Year I Became Isabella AndersTonight the Streets Are OursThe Dead HouseMirroredAsh & BrambleA New Hope: The Princess, the Scoundrel, and the Farm Boy (Star Wars: Episode IV)The Scorpion RulesNever NeverBlood and Salt (Blood and Salt, #1)What We SawWalk on Earth a Stranger (The Gold Seer Trilogy, #1)Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1)The Shrunken Head (The Curiosity House, #1)Zeroes

What books do you hope to read this month?
What releases are you excited for?

No comments: