Saturday, August 1, 2015

My August TBR List + Upcoming Releases


I'm starting to get back on a good reading schedule due to having problems going to sleep at night. Nice Catch 22 - I'm reading more because it helps me fall asleep, but I'm sleeping less. I did read 3 books last month which is almost my goal of 4. GO ME! This month, Bout of Books happens and I am hosting a challenge. And hoping to read a bunch :)

Possible August Reads:
  • Remember Me by Christopher Pike
  • Bloodsucking Fiends by Christopher Moore
  • The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
  • Married with Zombies by Jesse Peterson [new series]
  • Reboot by Amy Tintera [new series]
  • Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater


After the Red RainWhat You Left BehindSchool for SidekicksThe Accident SeasonCourt of Fives (Court of Fives, #1)The CreepingLegacy of Kings (Blood of Gods and Royals, #1)

What books do you hope to read this month?
What releases are you excited for?

No comments: