Sunday, June 1, 2014

June TBR List + Upcoming Releases


I don't know why I'm still posting these...I've gone rogue and not stuck to my TBR at all. Well, maybe not too rogue. Last month I managed to read Frostbite which was on my list and I'm also working on Uganda Be Kidding Me...and the Shatter Me novellas so that I can finish that series up. I'm actually hoping to read a ton in June because I finished my term's worth of work early and don't start back up until July. *fingers crossed*

Currently reading:
  • A Feast for Crows by George R.R. Martin
  • Uganda Be Kidding Me by Chelsea Handler
  • I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
Overdue Netgalley Books:
  • The Queen's Choice by Cayla Kluver
  • The Hunt by Stacey Kade
  • Deeper We Fall by Chelsea M. Cameron 
  • ARV-3 by Cameo
  • Uganda Be Kidding Me by Chelsea Handler
Books Leftover:
  • 1984 by George Orwell
  • 11/22/63 by Stephen King
  • Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter
  • The Fifth Wave by Rick Yancey
  • Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell [We Heart YA Books BOTM]
  • Graceling by Kristin Cashore [Random Read] 
  • Animal Farm by George Orwell
  • The Golden Compass by Phillip Pullman [reread]
  • Beastly by Alex Flinn
  • The Black Prism by Brent Weeks
  • 77 Shadow Street by Dean Koontz
  • Hopeless by Colleen Hoover [We Heart YA Books BOTM]
  • Catch-22 by Joseph Heller
  • Here We Go Again: My Life In Television by Betty White
  • Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
  • Decision Points by George W. Bush
  • All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin
  • Black City by Elizabeth Richards
  • Gameboard of the Gods by Richelle Mead
  • Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas [We Heart YA Books BOTM]
  • The House of Hades by Rick Riordan [We Heart YA Series Readalong]  
  • The Cruicible by Arthur Miller [reread]
  • The Initiation by L.J. Smith
  • Covet by J.R. Ward
  • The DUFF: Designated Ugly Fat Friend by Kody Keplinger
  • Ashfall by Mike Mullin
  • Breathe by Sarah Crossan
  • Icons by Margaret Stohl
  • Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice
  • The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams [reread]
  • Fever 1793 by Laurie Halse Anderson
  • Firelight by Sophie Jordan
Books for June:
  • It by Stephen King
  • Wicked by Gregory Maguire [reread]
  • The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
  • Everblue by Brenda Pandos
  • The Program by Suzanne Young
  • Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige [We Heart YA Books BOTM]
Books finished:
  • Take Me On by Katie McGarry - done 6/1 
  • Diners, Dives, & Dead Ends by Terri L. Austin - done 6/2
  • Losing It by Cora Carmack - done 6/4


The Truth About AliceThe Girl Who Never Was (Otherworld, #1)Mary Hades (Mary Hades #1)Chasing Stars (After Eden, #2)Hexed (Hexed, #1)My Last KissThe Murder Complex (The Murder Complex, #1)Top Secret Twenty-One (Stephanie Plum, #21)Defector (Variants, #2)

What are you reading this month?
What releases are you excited for?



1 comment:

stacie ball said...

Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter
The Fifth Wave by Rick Yancey
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
Gameboard of the Gods by Richelle Mead
Breathe by Sarah Crossan
Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice
Firelight by Sophie Jordan
The Program by Suzanne Young

All brilliant books so looking forward to seeing what you thought of them

I have The Truth About Alice from netgalley so I need to finish that. I also have Mary Hades on my Scribd account and I'm dying to read The Murder Complex.

Great list hun, really like the idea :)