Monday, May 12, 2014

Bout of Books 10.0: Daily Updates


I've been so busy that I almost forgot BOB starts today. Eek. So here we go! My goals are:
  • Read a little every day
  • Finish 2 books
  • Participate in a few challenges
  • Participate in one twitter chat
Simple and to the point.

Wrap Up!
I was able to read a little each day and finished 2 books this week, which is amazing! I haven't finished 2 books in a week in forever :) I participated in 1 challenge, but wasn't able to do a chat. I have been working on a bunch of papers...I turned one in Thursday, two in Friday, finished another on Saturday and Sunday. Plus I completely forgot about doing my wrap up and the last few days because I've been working on yet another blog: Teacher's Pet to Teacher. I've been nice and busy :)

Friday 5/16 through Sunday 5/18
Currently reading:
Frostbite (Vampire Academy, #2)
Pages read: 159 pages (451 pg total)
Books finished: 2
Challenges: n/a
Thoughts: 9am I am seriously loving Frostbite. Hoping to finish it today or tomorrow :)


Thursday 5/15
Currently reading:
Frostbite (Vampire Academy, #2)
Pages read: 55 pages (292 pg total)
Books finished: 1
Challenges: n/a
Thoughts: 8am I've been having trouble sleeping lately and I end up staying up late reading...which isn't a bad thing completely...except when you wake up late LOL Frostbite is amazing so far. Missed me some Rose and Dmitri!

  
Wednesday 5/14
Currently reading:
Frostbite (Vampire Academy, #2)
Pages read: 91 pages (237 pg total)
Books finished: 1
Challenges: n/a
Thoughts: 8am Yesterday was sort of busy. Dentist appointments for the kids, calling around to a few banks and the DMV because we're selling my car and buying another. It's like cray cray right now. Plus I worked on two papers for school yesterday. I was glad to read a few chapters in Frostbite.


Tuesday 5/13
Currently reading:
Frostbite (Vampire Academy, #2)  
Pages read: 22 pages (146 pg total)
Books finished: 1
Challenges: Next Book in a Series that I'm Looking Forward to Reading :)
Thoughts: 7am I finished a book already - what?! I'm like outta my mind excited about that :) Read a little every day is my main goal and I've already finished 1 of 2 books I was hoping to finish :)

 
Monday 5/12
Currently reading:
Ali's Pretty Little Lies (Pretty Little Liars, #0.5)
Pages read: 124 pages (124 pg total)
Books finished: 1
Challenges: n/a
Thoughts: 8am I'm beginning the readathon at 59% through Ali's Pretty Little Lies. I kind of said screw it for my TBR and decided to read what I wanted to...I may end up just throwing it out the window completely (my TBR) because I am so far behind (here).




3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Great job thus far! That's the great thing about BOB--it works when life works for you this week. :) I'm crazy busy with work but I am still sneaking in reading time as much as I can. :)

Happy Reading!
Stephanie
if you have time to visit. :)

Samantha said...

Yay for already finishing your first book! Haha, I'm totally considering saying screw it to my TBR list too.
Good luck for the rest of the read-a-thon, Sarah! :D

Lisa said...

I need to read Frostbite. It is sitting on my Kindle mocking me.