Friday, March 1, 2013

March TBR List


You'll notice all my leftover 2012 books disappeared. This is because all of those leftover books went into my extra pile. They will be read when I have extra time and no books to read. I tried not to fill up my months with too many books. I had one book that I didn't get to and I was really bummed out. I have been looking forward to that one! I'm ready for March though :)

Books from February:
  • Override by Heather Anastasiu
Books for March:
  • The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima
  • After the Snow by Crockett
  • Carrot Cake Murder by Joanne Fluke
  • A Million Suns by Beth Revis
  • Stung by Bethany Wiggins [NetGalley]
  • The Rules by Stacey Kade [NetGalley]
  • Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl [We Heart YA - Series Read Along]
  • Days of Blood & Starlight by Laini Taylor [We Heart YA - General BOTM]
  • The Selection by Kiera Cass [We Heart YA - Theme BOTM]

My Reading Challenges from We Heart YA Books! group on Goodreads:
Spell out NEW YORK: 2/7 completed (ends 3/31)
50 States Challenge: 9/20 completed (ends 12/31)
A-Z Title Challenge: 11/26 completed (ends 12/31)
Spell out CLOVER (ends 3/31)
Read 2 books with green covers (ends 3/31)




Because #1058 is the sixth Vampire Academy book, I'm going to read Vampire Academy, the first in the series, by Richelle Mead. I'm very excited because I have heard so many wonderful things about the series.

3 comments:

Jessica G said...

Sort of a non-related question for you. Do you read mostly paper or mostly e-reader? I've got tons of paperback books that I likely will not read a second or third time, but wasn't sure what everyone else did with their books!

P.S. I am so envious of you being able to prioritize time to read. I miss reading so much, but life always gets in the way.

Janie said...

@Jessica - I read about half-and-half. This month I have 3 books in paper form and then 4 on my Kindle - the NetGalley ones are also on my Kindle, but they are just galley copies.

If I don't like a book enough to read it a second time, I try to find a way to give it to someone else. I have a stack in my room - I just joined up a book box swap that is a bunch of bloggers passing around a box of books and adding to and taking what they want :)

Sarah @ I'm Loving Books said...

Oh this is one of my favorite series. It has so much action and adventure. I love it. I hope you do too! Thanks for joining in! :)