Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Cambria's 5th Birthday

I am a mom of two 5 y/o's...at least for another few days. My baby turned 5 in February. FIVE.

I let them pick out what kind of dinner/cake they want. 
Cami went with pepperoni pizza and funfetti cake.

She got lots of Monster High dolls and a couple movies :)

I still can't believe my youngest is 5. Where did the time go??

Last year, I started to ask the kids questions for their little book I will one day make. So here are her answers :)

What is your favorite...
  • color: pink
  • toy: Monster Highs
  • fruit: bananas
  • TV show: My Little Pony
  • thing to eat for lunch: sandwiches
  • outfit: my bulldog shirt
  • game: Sabrina on Gameboy
  • snack: cake mix yogurt
  • animal: ostrich
  • song: Gangnam Style
  • book: my Princesses book
  • cereal: Dinosaur Eggs oatmeal
  • thing to do outside: play in the snow
  • drink: apple juice
  • holiday: Halloween
  • thing to eat for breakfast: Dinosaur Eggs oatmeal
Who is your best friend? Payton (our neighbor who is in Matthew's Kindergarten class)
What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Yoshi
What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Pizza, pepperoni pizza
What do you want to be when you grow up? A ballet dancer

 photo fortunesiggy_zps8aec6f49.png

3 comments:

Chantal said...

Happy Birthday to her!!

~Jessi~ said...

Sarah! I miss your face! You disappeared from my life and I do not approve! :P Cami is adorable and she's growing up so fast!!

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

I love the idea of those books!