Thursday, November 1, 2012

November TBR List

So because I gave up on the horrible writing of the Casts, I "caught" up on my TBR list almost completely!

Books leftover from September:
  • The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer [We Heart YA BOTM]
Books leftover from October:
  • Rising by Stephanie Judice [We Heart YA - General BOTM]
  • Gone by Michael Grant [We Heart YA - Series Readalong] 
Books for November:
  • 13 to Life by Shannon Delany
  • As I Wake by Elizabeth Scott
  • Lost in Shangri-La by Michael Zuckoff
  • Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin
  • Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick
  • Shadows by Ilsa J. Bick [NetGalley]
  • Splintered by A.G. Howard [NetGalley]
  • Entangled by Nikki Jefford [NetGalley]
  • Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 9 Episode 2 Graphic Novel [NetGalley]
  • Poison Princess by Kresley Cole [We Heart YA - General BOTM]

I'm hoping to actually read all of these and then more this month. I was sick a lot in October and couldn't read. November is supposed to be really really busy though. So we will see!

I'm also joining in for I'm Loving Books' Random Reads for the first time :)

I'm going to start out slow and try to read ONE random book off of my massive list on Goodreads. And that book is... Where the Truth Lies from Jessica Warman.

2 comments:

Chantal said...

I can't even find the time to read ever!

Reviewing Shelf said...

Wow, what a lovely list.

My random read is here – http://wp.me/p21FJY-1gn