Monday, October 1, 2012

October TBR List

I had 11 leftover books last month, so I am doing a lot better getting those dwindled down :)

Books leftover from August:
  • Across the Universe by Beth Revis [We Heart YA Themed BOTM] - currently reading
Books leftover from September:
  • Betrayed by PC Cast
  • Chosen by PC Cast
  • Untamed by PC Cast
  • Three to Get Deadly by Janet Evanovich
  • The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer [We Heart YA BOTM]
Books for October:
  • Smashed by Zailckas
  • Hunted by PC Cast
  • Tempted by PC Cast
  • Burned by PC Cast
  • Awakened by PC Cast
  • Destined by PC Cast
  • Rising by Stephanie Judice [We Heart YA - General BOTM]
  • Gone by Michael Grant [We Heart YA - Series Readalong]
  • Night School: Vampire Hunter Bk 1: Angel by Michelle Cornwell-Jordan [Received for Review]
  • Seven X by Mike Wech [Received for Review]

3 comments:

Sara {Miss V's Busy Bees} said...

Ohhh... I might steal some recommendations from your list! I'm currently working on Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn by recommendation of another person but I'll be checking out your books ASAP!

Sara

tara said...

i see you're reading the house of night books! i just preordered the new one! excited!

Lulu and Sweet Pea said...

I haven't read House of Night yet either...I started like one chapter of the first one a few years back but then got distracted. I need to pick them up again!