Sunday, May 20, 2012

Bout of Books Readathon: Day 6 & 7


I have failed miserably the last 2 days. I read one page yesterday and have yet to read today. But with good reason - it's been in the high 70s this weekend and completely gorgeous out :) Yesterday morning, I went grocery shopping and then I was outside for the rest of the day. Today we went to Alexandria Bay and spent the good part of the day at Boldt Castle exploring :) I'll write more on that later this week {hopefully}!! :)

I'm hoping to read a large part of City of Lost Souls tonight to end the readathon strong!
And just a little update on my goals:
  • I want to read 1 book a day or at least 1/2 a book each day of the readathon. Day 1: 350 pg (finished 1 book); Day 2: 513 pg (finished 1 book); Day 3: 52 pages; Day 4: 350 pages (finished 1 book), Day 5: 32 pages; Day 6: 1 page; Day 7: NADA yet.
  • I want to participate in one Twitter chat. - Participated on Weds - it was so fun!
  • I want to finish all of my April books and half of my May books. - I doubt I'll read 3 books today, but I did much better than I did with my first readathon :)
 Books I'm hoping to read:
  • Jane Was Here by Sarah Kerochan (April)
  • City of Glass by Cassandra Clare (April)
  • City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare (April)
  • City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare (May) - currently reading
  • Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahame-Smith (May)
  • Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare (May)
  • Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare (May)
  • Insurgent by Veronica Roth (YA Goodreads Group - May)
  • Delirium by Lauren Oliver (YA Goodreads Group - May)
  • Still Alice by Lisa Genova (Clamhouse Book Club - May)
  • Netgalley books: Dark Frost, Dark Kiss, The Girl in the Clockwork Collar, Titanic: The Long Night, Escaping the Titanic, The Weepers, The Immortal Rules

2 comments:

Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer said...

If i am reading this right you read four books which is awesome. I read five and am working on the sixth..but we cannot waste wonderful weather otherwise reading would be a chore and not the guilty pleasure we adore..i think ya did great!

creativedeeds said...

I haven't started CoLS yet. Guess I'm saving it for next week. Enjoy!