Thursday, May 17, 2012

Bout of Books Readathon: Day 3 & 4



For shame, yesterday was an incredibly busy day for me. I had to take my husband to work first thing in the morning and then ended up going to lunch with my friend, Heidi, who will be moving soon. Then she brought me to Sam's Club for the first time :) Then I stopped by both Target and Ulta. I had to clean right after I got home and then by that time it was already time to start preparing dinner. After dinner I read until I fell asleep which was not very long. I got a good 82 pages in yesterday. Eek.

Day 3 went really well. I read 513 pages in total and finished City of Glass. {Review}

Today's plan is to finish City of Fallen Angels - I have around 372 pages left, finish Jane Was Here - 296 pages. I am not sure if I want to read Still Alice, Delirium, or City of Lost Souls next though. I also really want to blog hop some updates. I feel so bad that I haven't yet.


And just a little update on my goals:
  • I want to read 1 book a day or at least 1/2 a book each day of the readathon. I did 350 pg on day 1 and finished 1 book, 513 pg on day 2 and finished 1 book, and read 52 pages yesterday (did not meet my goals).
  • I want to participate in one Twitter chat. - Missed last night's
  • I want to finish all of my April books and half of my May books. - My books for today are my last April books.
 Books I'm hoping to read:
  • Jane Was Here by Sarah Kerochan (April)
  • City of Glass by Cassandra Clare (April)
  • City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare (April) - currently reading
  • City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare (May)
  • Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahame-Smith (May)
  • Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare (May)
  • Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare (May)
  • Insurgent by Veronica Roth (YA Goodreads Group - May)
  • Delirium by Lauren Oliver (YA Goodreads Group - May)
  • Still Alice by Lisa Genova (Clamhouse Book Club - May)
  • Netgalley books: Dark Frost, Dark Kiss, The Girl in the Clockwork Collar, Titanic: The Long Night, Escaping the Titanic, The Weepers, The Immortal Rules
I am updating here on my Twitter and Facebook during the readathon. Mostly Twitter though :)

2 comments:

Lulu and Sweet Pea said...

I didn't get to read much either! I read maybe 2 chapters in the morning & then I was busy grocery shopping & cleaning & stuff. I hate when ALL I can think about all day is rushing to finish everything so hopefully I have some time to sit & READ. If I can't read for at least 30 minutes I won't read at all!

creativedeeds said...

I haven't gotten to my one Cassie Clare book, but I promised myself I would at least start CoLS before the week is out. I've finished 3 books so far too!