Monday, May 21, 2012

Bout of Books 4.0: Final Thoughts


WRAP UP TIME!!! :)

Books I Read:
Total Pages Read: 1303 pages

I didn't accomplish all I wanted to, but that is more than I have read in a lonnnnng time. I'm already well on my way to matching what I read in a month's time for the past two months..in just ONE week. This makes me more happy than anything! :) I didn't feel bogged down by reading, but rather I really enjoyed it.

I loved meeting some new bloggers and I loved all the Twitter connecting :) I personally am still somewhat of a Twitter noob...so it was fun to feel like I fit in!

I still have 12 more books I want to read this month and Bout of Books has definitely given me the "get up and go" that I needed! w00000t.




And I cannot wait for Bout of Books 5.0!!

7 comments:

Sidne said...

Hi, me too, me too. I loved everything about the read a thon and can't wait. come by and check my update!
http://sidnereading.blogspot.com/p/bout-of-books-read-thon.html

Ning said...

I read city of fallen angels too! I read a lot more because of the readathon than I would've if I hadn't participated this week!

Bout of Books Wrap-up
Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

Lulu and Sweet Pea said...

You did great! I didn't do the readathon because I didn't want to commit to it lol. But I did read a lot this weekend anyways. Maybe I'll do it next time, but I'm not on Twitter. I mean, I have one, but I only use it for giveaways & stuff. I don't know how to use it! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the City of Fallen Angels & Lost Souls

creativedeeds said...

Yay! A fun week = success in my opinion. ;)

Amy @ bookgoonie said...

That is awesome. Welcome to twitter. Great choices of books.

Hollie said...

Yay! Hope you enjoyed Insurgent! :) Readathons are definitely great fun!

Lauren @ Northern Plunder said...

BoB also gave me the get up and go that I needed and seriously helped me out of my mini reading slump.

Here is my progress post.
Lauren at Northern Plunder